Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   How do I create a separate contact list in MS Outlook? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/71922-how-do-i-create-separate.html)

jamie1939 May 14th 08 12:50 PM

How do I create a separate contact list in MS Outlook?

I want to create several contact lists to keep track of different groups in
MS Outlook.

Brian Tillman May 14th 08 01:46 PM

jamie1939 wrote:

I want to create several contact lists to keep track of different
groups in MS Outlook.

What, in your mind, is a "contact list", since Outlook has no such
construct? You have several ways of collecting related contacts. You can
create Distribution Lists (although that is not the best method), you can
create multiple contacts folders, or you can categorize your contacts. You
can combine all three methods, if you wish. What is your goal?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]