Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   What is 'an internal support function returned an error' emailing (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/71013-what-internal-support-function-returned.html)

golden boot April 27th 08 01:18 AM

What is 'an internal support function returned an error' emailing

Outlook XP and I keep getting the above message when I send out a group
email. It worked last week. Any help would be appreciated.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] April 27th 08 02:23 AM

What is 'an internal support function returned an error' emailing

Then post some information. You've posted none.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Leftsoldier June 4th 08 09:12 PM

What is 'an internal support function returned an error' email

Wow, you guys are friendly. Here's some info, make a stable product, or stop
utilizing extremely cryptic erorr messages. You might find that you will
have more free time on your hands that way. Just a friendly suggestion.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] June 5th 08 02:07 AM

What is 'an internal support function returned an error' email

To whom did you think you were posting? Get a clue. We are not Microsoft. We
are not mind readers. You assumed we were both. Learn how newsgroups work:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]