Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   how do i add multiple contacts at once? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/70664-how-do-i-add-multiple.html)

duckofprey April 21st 08 06:23 AM

how do i add multiple contacts at once?

Hi,
I am using Outlook 2003. I have a folder with a lot of messages (100+). I
want to add all the email addresses to my contact list. I guess this means
I'll end up with 100+ Address Cards. I know I can drag the message to the
Contacts tab and that creates an address card, but I can't seem to do that
when I select all 100+ messages. How can I make this happen?

Thank you in advance!

Brian Tillman April 21st 08 01:30 PM

Third-party tool. Start he http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts.asp
--