Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   How do I "unblock" a contact in email outlook? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/69879-how-do-i-unblock-contact.html)

Jupiter Boater April 7th 08 05:13 AM

How do I "unblock" a contact in email outlook?

I mistakenly blocked a contact in my outlook email program. I can't find a
way to reverse my mistake. Help please.

Gordon April 7th 08 08:35 AM

"Jupiter Boater" Jupiter wrote in message
I mistakenly blocked a contact in my outlook email program. I can't find a
way to reverse my mistake. Help please.

Well in Outlook 2007 (and it may be the same in your version, which you
omitted to tell us). do Actions-Junk Email-Junk Email Options and on the
Blocked Senders tab you can remove the incorrect address....

HTH