Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   I cannot get a percentage to properly display in a custom form fie (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/68601-i-cannot-get-percentage-properly.html)

Amy March 14th 08 02:55 PM

I cannot get a percentage to properly display in a custom form fie

I created a custom form in Outlook that has a field for entering percentages.
I have it formated for "all digits". Some of the percentages I am entering
are less than 1%. ie-.99% When I enter anything less than 1%, Outlook
automatically changes it. In this case, it is changing it to 99%. I have
tried putting zeros in front of the decimal and nothing seems to work. Any
suggestions?