Can pick contacts from new email

Old December 17th 07, 02:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
07helpneeded

Default Can pick contacts from new email

I recently got the new 2007 on my pc. outlook worked fine at first, but
after a couple weeks, i wasn't able to open a new email, click "To:" and pick
from my contacts list. when i do this, it freezes up and i have to close
outlook and start over. i can't create i new group either...locks up. Also,
if i type an address, it stays in the memory and will auto pop up if i type
it again if i didn't close outlook since the last time i typed it. but if i
close, it loses the memory. My IT guy claims there is no fix and i've been
waiting for 3 months for an answer. PLEASE PROVE HIM WRONG. I'm not the
only one in the company with this problem and he can't help us.

please help!!! it's no fun typing a million email addresses everyday!
Old December 17th 07, 11:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Just create a new Outlook profile and make sure you configure the Outlook
Address Book Service correctly.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...Product=ol2002
--
Russ Valentine