Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   Outlook and Access 2007 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/57686-outlook-access-2007-a.html)

Jay Oken September 26th 07 08:30 PM

Outlook and Access 2007

I have an access database with a field for e-mail address and I would like
to export the e-mail address (along with associated names) into an address
book. Does anyone know how this can be done.

Thanks.

Deb September 26th 07 09:59 PM

Outlook and Access 2007

Here is how I do it. In outlook - choose File - import & export.
Click import from another program or file - hit next
Select Microsoft Access - hit next
under file to import - select browse and select the database that has the
email addresses in it - hit next
Select Contacts - hit next
Select the table that has the email addresses in it and hit the button to
the right that says map custom fields . Drag the fields on the left to the
place you want them to reside in outlook
Hit ok and then finish and you are done.

--
Deb

greatscot523 December 7th 11 10:34 PM

I have access 2007 and outlook 2007, but when I go to "import from another program or file", it only lists microsoft access 97-2003, and access will not let me save my database in an earlier version of access- it flat out says it is not compatible and doesn't give me the option to proceed. I'm trying to find a really easy way to get my email addresses from access to outlook- a way that is so easy that other people in my office who dont have experience with access could learn how to do this and repeat the function when we get new email addresses. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 189664)

marshalhubs January 9th 12 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay Oken (Post 189661)
I have an access database with a field for e-mail address and I would like
to export the e-mail address (along with associated names) into an address
book. Does anyone know how this can be done.

Thanks.

Hi,
Recently I too have faced the same problem related to export or import contact information but luckily I have found the solution & now I would like to share that solution with you too. You can open this link ( http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ac...010282074.aspx ) . I am sure your problem will get resolved. Thanks

BisbeeJ March 7th 13 09:06 PM

Don't worry you can easily import and export all type of mail and contact by using .pstviewer.com. It also allow to view and import, export all outlook mail without presence of outlook in your pc.