Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   Why can't I open .jpg files in Outlook. (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/49404-why-cant-i-open-jpg.html)

Darcy F May 31st 07 04:54 AM

Why can't I open .jpg files in Outlook.

Ok, I tried enabling the DDE, and it makes no difference. I can no longer
open jpgs.I have not changed any internal settings on my Dell. This happened
in the last 10 days! It is really frustrating!

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] May 31st 07 10:26 AM

Why can't I open .jpg files in Outlook.

What does this have to do with Contacts?
You have posted no information. Why can't you open jpg files? What happens
when you try? Where are these files?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]