How do I hide the names on my distribution lists when sending

Old March 3rd 06, 09:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
J.Bennett

Default How do I hide the names on my distribution lists when sending

I have downloaded Send Personally (primary download) and installed it, but it
doesn't show on my outlook toolbar - what am I doing wrong?

"Eagle7" wrote:

Thanks so much. I have downloaded and purchased Send Personally. GREAT!!!

"Alexander Gorlach" wrote:

Hi,

1. Nice idea about DL and BCC
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q266339

2. Try mail merge feature of Office. If mail merges limitations (not
possible to attach file to message; impossible to customize subject;
etc) are significant for you, you can install our Mail Merge Toolkit:
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/

3. The simplest way in world to send personalized message is our Send
Personally add-in. You should click "Send Personally" on toolbar instead
of "Send" and each recipient get the personalized copy of message (with
his name only in TO field; you can also use macros to substitute
recipient name into the body/subject of the message; etc).
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/send_personally/

Alexander Gorlach,
MAPILab Ltd. -- Must have Outlook add-ins
http://www.mapilab.com/

Old March 3rd 06, 10:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

How could we know anything about third party software? You must ask them.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]