Why can't I export outlook contacts to Excel/Access, etc?

Old January 16th 07, 02:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Pat

Default Why can't I export outlook contacts to Excel/Access, etc?

I am using Outlook 2003. When I export contacts to Excel/Access/.csv format,
I follow the instruction of "import and export". But outlook doesn't show any
folders to let me choose which one to export. Can you help me?
Old January 16th 07, 12:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

Did you install all the components of Outlook? Also, which edition of
Office/Outlook do have? I think so editions don't have those features

news

Old January 16th 07, 11:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Pat

Thanks for your reply. This is from my Outlook:
" Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (11.8010.8107) SP2
Part of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003"

Yes. I installed all the components of Outlooks One more thing I want to
tell you is that this function was working well before, but hasn't been
workable since we used new computer and imported .pst file from the old
machine. The operating system are the same WIN XP SP2. Does it matter?

Thanks,

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Did you install all the components of Outlook? Also, which edition of
Office/Outlook do have? I think so editions don't have those features

news