Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   How can I import my Incredimail addressbook into Outlook? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/3553-how-can-i-import-my.html)

skipster February 14th 06 03:31 AM

How can I import my Incredimail addressbook into Outlook?

Incredimail has been great, but it's now sending me thousands of duplicate
messages. I would like to import my groups of email addresses into Outlook
and try that for a while, but I can't seem to do it.

Any suggestions?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] February 14th 06 05:21 AM

How can I import my Incredimail addressbook into Outlook?

Ask Incredimail what file formats they support for export.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, skipster asked:

Brian Tillman February 14th 06 02:32 PM

skipster wrote:

Incredimail has been great, but it's now sending me thousands of
duplicate messages. I would like to import my groups of email
addresses into Outlook and try that for a while, but I can't seem to
do it.

See if something here helps:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Bex...tlook+-express
--