Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   Why are contacts not listed in folders and sub folders (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/3503-why-contacts-not-listed-folders.html)

Hiley February 10th 06 02:34 PM

Why are contacts not listed in folders and sub folders

on the left side bar where the mail/calendar/contacts etc are listed when I
click contacts, at the top of the side bar all the folders are listed.
However as in my Outlook 2000 they are not listed as folders and subfolders.
They are simply listed as folders. Is there a way to view them as folders and
subfolders?

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] February 12th 06 09:37 AM

Why are contacts not listed in folders and sub folders

The Folder Tree panes in the two products should look similiar but the other
Navigation Pane views in OL2003 are new.