Outlook phone sync

Old December 7th 06, 10:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Kees Timmer

Default Outlook phone sync

Hi,

Maybe out there is someone who can solve my problem:
I try to sync my contacts to my phone...
I live in the Netherlands and our country code is +31
One of my contacts has a city area code 026 and a local number of 495 59 11.
The complete number in Outlook is therefore +31 (026) 4955911

This is also the number that appears in my phone... BUT this number format
is not possible to call I could call 026 4955911 or +31 26 4955911
So my problem is the zero. I am looking for over a week to solve this
problem but I can't find any clue
Hopefully someone has solved this problem...

Old December 7th 06, 11:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
homeLAN

Enter your phone numbers in Outlook in full international format. For the
example you gave, that would be:
+31 (26) 4955911

Do not include the "0". The format +31 (026) 4955911 is not correct. The
area code is actually 26, not 026. The "0" is a dialing prefix, and is
**not** part of the area code or phone number.

Once your phone numbers are entered in proper format and synced to your
phone, then your phone will dial the numbers correctly.