Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   How do I increase the font size of the address book details (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/3159-how-do-i-increase-font.html)

Maureen January 25th 06 08:18 AM

How do I increase the font size of the address book details

When using Outlook email and I want to view the address book entries, they
are too small to read. Cannot seem to change the size through control panel
etc. Advice please?
Using 2003 version of m/s professional

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] January 25th 06 10:54 AM

How do I increase the font size of the address book details

The Outlook Address book cannot be configured.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]