Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   "file as" not remembered when I export and re-import Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/2957-file-not-remembered-when-i.html)

honeykane January 13th 06 03:21 PM

"file as" not remembered when I export and re-import Contacts

When I export the contacts and re-import them on another computer, the "file
as" is lost.....

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] January 13th 06 05:36 PM

"file as" not remembered when I export and re-import Contacts

Well known. A lot of other data is lost, too.
Why are you using export and import?
Don't.
--
Russ Valentine