How do I recover my lost contacts in MS Outlook?

Old January 8th 06, 05:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
JB

Default How do I recover my lost contacts in MS Outlook?

I recently had to do a system recovery of my computer which erased MS Office.
I reinstalled MS Office but now I don't have access to my personal folders
and contacts in MS Outlook. Have I lost these for good or can I find them
somewhere on my computer?
Old January 8th 06, 06:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the
mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored.

Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm
http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]