Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   automatically save address from sent messages (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/25102-automatically-save-address-sent-messages.html)

Trui August 25th 06 09:15 PM

automatically save address from sent messages

when I send a message I would like outlook to automatically save the adress
in the adressbook.

any suggestions?

Thankx

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] August 25th 06 09:45 PM

automatically save address from sent messages

Some versions already do this.
We have no idea what version you are using.
Current versions require you to run code or a third party add-in.
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Dan Pascal August 28th 06 11:54 AM

automatically save address from sent messages

Hi,

Use a third party add-in for Outlook to do that. The only add-in I know that
it can do that is Bells & Whistles. You can find it at this link:
http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/productivity.html