Cannot import notes on a Vcard anymore.

Old August 24th 06, 12:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
JB

Default Cannot import notes on a Vcard anymore.

First Question:

I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003. When I open and save a vCard, it no
longer stores the notes that accompany the contact data like it did in my old
version of Outlook.

Is there some place that I can specify that I want to save the notes? Is
there anyway to get the notes to save in the new Outlook.

Second Question:

Is there any way to save several vcards into Outlook at the same time?
Whenever I try to do this, they all open one after another and I have to go
through each one and click "Open & Save."

Thanks,

JB