Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   suggest names while completing is greyed out. (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/19614-suggest-names-while-completing-greyed.html)

B.J. Davis July 3rd 06 02:47 PM

suggest names while completing is greyed out.

Outlook 2003 sp2.
I am trying to select the option to enable the "suggest names while
completing to, cc, bcc". however the whole section "When sending a message"
is greyed out.
What controls this? Is there a registry setting I can change?

B.J. Davis July 3rd 06 03:02 PM

suggest names while completing is greyed out.

I found It ...
Hklm\Hkey_Current_UserSoftware\Policies\Microsoft\ Office\11.0\Outlook\Preferences
Reg_Dword: ShowAutoSug
Value: 1

tprincipio December 18th 12 02:33 PM

But how do I reenable the option? It probably involves the policy editor but I can't find the setting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by B.J. Davis (Post 62577)