Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   How can I count how many contacts I have ? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/13740-how-can-i-count-how.html)

How can I count how many contacts I have May 4th 06 08:28 PM

How can I count how many contacts I have ?

I want to know how do I see in the Outlook 2003, how many contacts I have in
my Address Book.!?

Thanks....

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] May 4th 06 09:24 PM

How can I count how many contacts I have ?

The Address Book contains no information.
Just look at the status bar of your Contacts Folder.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]