copy distribution list

Old May 3rd 06, 09:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Gerri

Default copy distribution list

i want to copy a long DL from an e-mail i have received. I will now be in
charge of the mailing list so want the DL on my computer. Is it correct that
i have to enter each address separatly? Can I create the DL and then enter
the addresses directly into that instead of into contacts? Thanks
Old May 3rd 06, 03:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Nate

You could have whom ever was in charge of the distribution list insert it
into a message as an attachment and then just drag it to your contacts.

--
NATHAN WELDON