Cannot add Contacts get answer "one or more parameter not valid"?.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 23rd 06, 02:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Michele M.

Default Cannot add Contacts get answer "one or more parameter not valid"?.

When I try to add new contacts to my Outlook 2006 I get the message " cannot
perfoem action one or more parameters not valid".

I also tried to import my previous Outlook 2000 contact list but did not
succeed.
Any suggestion to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Michele Malleret