Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   How do I change my contact information outlook (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/11965-how-do-i-change-my.html)

bassinkurt April 18th 06 06:53 PM

How do I change my contact information outlook

How do I change my contact information outlook - when I go to my properties
it will not allow me to type in new phone numbers, addresses, etc... Please
help

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] April 18th 06 10:05 PM

How do I change my contact information outlook

Clarify what you mean and what you are trying to change.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

bassinkurt April 19th 06 01:00 PM

How do I change my contact information outlook

In Outlook - I am trying to change my phone numbers, addresses, and My title
etc.. When I click on my name in an email it gives me the properties
(contact info) and when I try to change it I can't. It will not allow me to
type/paste in these fileds. I don't get an error message, but it just will
not allow me to update my info??? Is there a place where I can find these
settings?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] April 19th 06 01:29 PM

How do I change my contact information outlook

Is this your address record in the Exchange Global Address List? If so, you can't change it. Ask the administrator to change it for you. You can change only items in the contacts folders in your mailbox and in any public folder you have permission to change.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP