Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   I have several contact files in Outlook. How can I merge them? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/11079-i-have-several-contact-files.html)

Arri April 10th 06 04:00 AM

I have several contact files in Outlook. How can I merge them?

help

Judy Gleeson MVP - Outlook April 10th 06 04:06 AM

I have several contact files in Outlook. How can I merge them?

You haven't given me much to go on here.....

If you can see each of the Contacts folders in the Folder List - select the
people in a folder and drag them to the folder you want them in.

Judy Gleeson - MVP Outlook
Acorn Training and Consulting
Canberra, Australia

When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if
applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also
include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details.
Be sure to put a concise summary of your question in the subject line, and
the full details in the body of your post.

see what Outlook training can do to improve productivity:
http://www.acorntraining.com.au/pdfd...ithOutlook.pps

www.acorntraining.com.au/productivit.htm
"Arri" wrote in message
help

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] April 10th 06 04:07 AM

I have several contact files in Outlook. How can I merge them?

Drag and drop.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Arri asked: