Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   How do I import email addresses from an Access table? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/10853-how-do-i-import-email.html)

Chris April 7th 06 01:45 PM

How do I import email addresses from an Access table?

I have a Contact access database table currently setup and it includes email
addresses that we frequently use. How can I, or can I, import these addresses
into an email message?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] April 7th 06 01:58 PM

How do I import email addresses from an Access table?

Either import the addresses into an Outlook contacts folder or use a third-party tool that exposes the database table as an Outlook address list; see http://www.slipstick.com/addins/groupcontacts.htm

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP