Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   compare lists of contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/103941-compare-lists-contacts.html)

midge perrin December 19th 11 06:44 PM

compare lists of contacts

How do I compare lists or groups of contacts to see if I have duplicates or if data is different

marshalhubs January 9th 12 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midge perrin (Post 351452)
How do I compare lists or groups of contacts to see if I have duplicates or if data is different

Hi Midge,

You want to find duplicate or unique contacts but didn't mention what type of contacts such as email address, Phone no., pictures etc & which platform Outlook or windows so it will be great if you can give more details. Suppose you are talking about Outlook than you can create a distribution list to manage contacts. Here is the link which is really helpful as troubleshooting http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...010205427.aspx

Thanks !