Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   help.. how to recover outlook contacts?? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/103463-help-how-recover-outlook-contacts.html)

daisho December 6th 11 09:42 AM

help.. how to recover outlook contacts??

I had all my email contacts in outlook. two days back while clearing unwanted emails by mistake i have deleted the important contacts folder and the worst thing is the folder is not listed in deleted items folder. is there any chance to recover my contacts

swanson December 6th 11 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisho (Post 350964)
I had all my email contacts in outlook. two days back while clearing unwanted emails by mistake i have deleted the important contacts folder and the worst thing is the folder is not listed in deleted items folder. is there any chance to recover my contacts

Hello Daisho,

Yes, you can perform deleted contact recovery in outlook using some outlook recovery software. Two months back my friend did the same thing to recover his lost contacts in outlook. Even if the contacts are not listed in deleted items they can be recovered using these software.

Download some good outlook recovery software, evaluate using demo version and recover all your deleted contacts.

Good Luck.

marshal_hubs January 31st 12 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisho (Post 350964)
I had all my email contacts in outlook. two days back while clearing unwanted emails by mistake i have deleted the important contacts folder and the worst thing is the folder is not listed in deleted items folder. is there any chance to recover my contacts

Hi Daisho,

It is possible to recover accidentally deleted email item form Outlook But it is depends on MS Outlook version. I am sharing a link that offer a free tool by MS Outlook http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...001116528.aspx may be you can recover your contact successfully help of this tool.