Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
1 computer can't access server by Wendy
outlook 2003-SBS 2000 When I try to set up an exchange email account on one computer it says the microsoft exchange server is unavailable. I can...
August 29th 06 04:31 PM
by Wendy Go to last post
2 471
1 Mirrored Mailboxes!! by Simon
Hi everyone This is really weird. We have recently installed a second exchange server on our network. I have since moved my mailbox over to the new...
March 28th 06 02:09 PM
by Simon Go to last post
0 386
100% CPU using Cached Exchange Mode while .ost above 1Gb by meister
Hi Everybody! When I enable cached exchange mode and the .ost reaches 1Gb Outlook 2003 (fully patched) on Windows XP (fully patched) needs 100% CPU...
August 24th 06 04:52 AM
by Ada Pan [MSFT] Go to last post
1 680
1st open outlook, didnt updateinstall prperly, now is scrwd, help by LindaLR24
open outlook first time, had not installed fully so was asking for office disc, which i didnt have at work. so, got busy wlith clients and left the...
April 4th 08 04:42 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
1 299
1st picture x'd out by Pam M[_2_]
In Outlook, if there are pictures within the message, the first picture is always blank with a red X. Any pictures following are fine. If there is...
February 23rd 09 02:44 PM
by Pam M[_2_] Go to last post
0 412
2 .pst files, 2 inboxes with MSN email in Outlook by Am
Hi, I have set up Outlook (2003) to send/receive messages from my MSN account. It works fine, but I don't understand why Outlook is creating a new...
February 27th 06 05:14 AM
by Am Go to last post
0 682
2 accounts on exchange server by PA wanting to understand
I understand that Exchange Server only supports SENDING from one email account. Is there any way round this? I work for a company that has two...
October 20th 06 01:26 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 313
2 accounts, one of them using the header of the second by steve070
I have two accounts, both coming through my imap server. When i send out emails from both, it doesnt show correctly who it is from, and the header...
November 22nd 06 04:13 AM
by steve070 Go to last post
0 382
2 computers in the same house. How can I use Mic Outl with both? by sweetie
We have more than 1 computer in tha same house with a DSL service (TKS). One of the computer is using Microsoft Outlook with this service and the...
January 17th 06 08:05 PM
by sweetie Go to last post
0 678
2 computers in the same house. How can I use Mic Outl with both? by sweetie
Inthe same house we have 3 computers now with DSL ( TKS is the service) and only one is able to use Microsoft Outlook. The others can get e mails...
January 17th 06 10:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 643
2 data files with same address.... by asf66
When looking at the acct. settings for my data files, I noticed I have two Personal Folders showing, each with the the file name: ...
June 3rd 10 10:23 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,139
2 E-mail addresses in IMAP - Outlook 2003 by Cornelio
We have 2 domains (for example domain-a.nl and domain-b.nl). For Both domains the e-mail will collected in domain-a.nl For example my e-mails are...
June 19th 06 12:59 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 424
2 email accounts - different VPN by Liz
Is there a way to check two emails (via VPN's) in Outlook? I mean, like how you consolidate POP3 accounts into Outlook so that it checks all of...
October 4th 06 02:34 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
2 374
2 emails in one profile, how to select witch to use by Roger Payne
i have 2 emails in one profile (default) when i send a email can i select witch one i want to use
February 26th 06 01:17 PM
by Roger Payne Go to last post
2 422
2 Exchange Boxes on one Profile by Jon Wagner
I have a user that is opening her own mailbox and an additional one from her profile. All works fine, excpet there is no way (that I could fine yet)...
August 10th 06 12:47 AM
by Arkady Go to last post
1 348
October 23rd 06 07:51 PM
by little red riding hood Go to last post
0 269
2 lptps & acs outlook on both. why cant i see items sent on other by little red riding hood
trying to access my emails through outlook on two laptops. one office one home. How come original laptop is only one where i can read the emails i...
October 26th 06 06:27 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
3 336
2 PC´s by carsten denmark
I have MS Outlook on PC and Laptop Is it possible to make the 2 outlooks look alike, and be identical. in the sence that mails reseved on the laptop...
February 18th 10 01:15 AM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
2 591
2 personal folders by moishie
hi folks i just moved over to Office 2003 from XP and have started using Outlook 2003, after importing all my pst data from the other machine...
November 7th 06 02:21 AM
by DL Go to last post
5 384
2 Problems - Outlook language set to "French", can't click on "Lin by Di
Hi, I have realized that my Outlook is set to French with no option to change to English. When I called Microsoft, the tech said that his is set to...
September 1st 09 12:49 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post

From The