Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
'Glacier' theme Outlook 2007 by Mark H. Thomson
Can someone assist me to locate the old 'glacier' theme and to get it to work as my default theme/stationery in outlook 2007?
January 15th 10 09:54 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 550
'killing' a read receipt by sp1
A few days ago, I was opening an Email when the phone rang and someone came in the door with a question. The email requested a read receipt, and I...
June 25th 09 04:43 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 818
'Right-Click' Send to do not work by Ola Stridh
We have installed Outlook 2003 on Windows Server 2003, the clients are using terminal server to acces outlook or via a businessprogram called GARP....
April 28th 08 12:13 PM
by Ola Stridh Go to last post
0 384
'This information service is not installed on your computer' by Thomas Bartlett
I have just tried to install Outlook 2007 on my free-standing desktop at home, which has cable modem internet. Through Control Panel / Mail icon, I...
October 10th 08 06:10 AM
by Thomas Bartlett Go to last post
5 1,345
'Work Offline' option not present by Venkatesh
I use Outlook 2003 SP3 on Windows XP. For some reason I don't have the Work Offline option in my File menu. I remember it was there in my earlier...
November 29th 08 10:56 AM
by Venkatesh Go to last post
3 2,257
(0x80040900) & (0x800CCCOF) Outlook 2003 by Poppy
These error msgs popped up all of a sudden and I can't send or receive email. Comcast will not help me. I am getting email on my Comcast server. ...
June 9th 07 07:38 PM
by Poppy Go to last post
5 594
(0x800cccf6) by Angelo
my paste of not entered this synchronizing appears the mistake (0x800cccf6) and in front written server he/she answered payment required
August 15th 06 05:04 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 398
(How to) Bring Outlook 2000 date to new tablet with 2007 beta by Jonathan
All: I plan to participate in the Beta2 for at least Outlook and OneNote. I have a new laptop arriving in a few days and want to get the Outlook...
June 6th 06 07:43 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 599
****** Hangs On Boot PLEASE HELP ******** by Todd
I just did a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit (Works Great) but when I Installed MS Office 2007 it worked great for a few days, now...
November 5th 07 11:53 PM
by Todd Go to last post
0 444
****** OUTLOOK 2007 Hangs On Boot PLEASE HELP ******** by Todd
I just did a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit (Works Great) but when I Installed MS Office 2007 it worked great for a few days, now...
November 11th 07 04:15 PM
by Todd Go to last post
4 585
****** OUTLOOK 2007 Hangs On Boot PLEASE HELP ******** by Todd
With UAC Turned off I can oprn outlook in safe mode only.... With UAC Turned On I get an error "Microsoft Office Has Not Been Installed For The...
November 14th 07 03:58 AM
by Todd Go to last post
0 382
... Outlook 2003 stops working when I open it up. by Graham
Shows error message ... "Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close...
January 17th 09 04:02 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 490
.eml attachments blocked by BobS
Since installing a new computer for one of our users, and loading all of the software just as it has always been done, any message with a .eml...
May 7th 06 01:03 AM
by BobS Go to last post
0 444
.oss files not recognized by Outlook 2007 by ianggjames
I've just upgraded to Outlook 2007 (I know, silly me!) and it won't open, save or even recognize Office Saved Search (.oss) files. The Advanced...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 29th 09 07:32 AM
by Kirstin Go to last post
12 2,069
.OST + .PST by gtweed
installed Outlook 2003 onto a users PC how had been using Outlook 2000 we are native Exchange 2003 however the issue we are having is that this...
January 25th 07 03:29 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 380
.ost location change by Peter R Hawkes
Is it possible to place the outlook.ost in a different location than that set by default ? -- Peter R Hawkes Director PMH Computer Systems Ltd
January 15th 07 04:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 444
.pst corrupt, scanpst.exe broken, .pst file missing by Jim
The issue is I cannot delete files from the delete folder. should I just leave it or... am best to just uninstall Outlook (or Office as a whole)...
April 2nd 09 08:34 AM
by jhoney Go to last post
5 1,166
.pst extension by vb
When I try to open Outlook 2007 (after a transfer from older system with PC Mover) I get the error message "cannot open your default email folders....
November 16th 07 11:53 PM
by DL Go to last post
5 436
.pst File by K Whitman
Is it possible to store the .pst file on a portable hard drive? I have 3 different computers that I use to email. Being able to have everything in...
January 10th 07 03:25 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 262
.pst File will not open or import after re-install of software by Thomas Byrne
Due to a virus infection, I had to reinstall all the software on my machine. Using Outlook 2000 in Windows 2000, I exported all of my outlook data...
November 20th 07 04:37 AM
by ritzput Go to last post

From The