Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
lost files after recovery by gary
i saved my outlook into a folder and then onto a cd and then ran recovery to rid system of a virus now outlook wont open this forlder it has become...
March 13th 06 08:55 AM
by gary Go to last post
2 611
Simple Complete Date Format, Sat Mar 11 2006 11:25:03, lacking... by Mike Barlow
The Outlook message date formats do not appear to include the minimal width, apha date formats of the forms: Sat Mar 11 2006, 11:25:03, Sat 11 Mar...
March 13th 06 10:37 AM
by Mike Barlow Go to last post
2 574
Microsoft Outlook 2002 by fazer
Could someone please tell me how to configure Outlook so that when I want to insert a file or document, it opens a particular drive of my choosing...
March 13th 06 12:02 PM
by fazer Go to last post
0 572
Outlook Send and Recieve Progress window by Jim Aldrete
My Outlook 2003 Send and Recieve Progress window will not close automatically. I have to manually close although it says all tasks are...
March 13th 06 12:04 PM
by Jim Aldrete Go to last post
5 830
where to download public holidays for Perth western australia by Scott
how do i get the public holidays for perth western australia, i can get the holidays for australia but Perth has some holidays on different days to...
March 13th 06 12:35 PM
by Scott Go to last post
0 752
Right click menu on wrong display by Alex Eamonson
Hi all, When running outlook express on my dual monitor setup, right clicking a folder in the folders menu bring up the popup menu on the other...
March 13th 06 01:32 PM
by Alex Eamonson Go to last post
1 632
Add different emails account to my client by John N
I can add several email accounts to a single client desktop. However I only see the main account header and none of the folder that are in that...
March 13th 06 01:56 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 528
March 13th 06 04:03 PM
by Deane Go to last post
0 515
Outlook send email config by tl@avazzia
outlook 2000 windows ME when using Outlook recently, I was sending some large files. The system appeared to be hung up. Task manager indicated...
March 13th 06 05:27 PM
by tl@avazzia Go to last post
0 478
how can I set up a Global addressing list in Outlook IMAP mail? by Chinungu
The GAL will be available for use by other users
March 13th 06 06:23 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 523
How do I un-hide column headings in outlook? by Chris
I have, somehow, hidden SUBJECT and SIZE from the column headings in my Outlook 2003. I realized that I must have clicked on the top of the column...
March 13th 06 06:50 PM
by Chris Go to last post
0 834
Outlook 2003\Exchange 2000 - "Unable to display the folder" in inbox by TedStyle
I uninstalled and reinstalled office. ran outlook /cleanfreebusy /resetfolders without luck. Checked mailbox size, deleted ost, ran as cached and a...
March 13th 06 07:35 PM
by TedStyle Go to last post
0 715
Outlook by Wyatturp
OEM off XP 2002 installed on new comp Outlook will not open Help!
March 13th 06 08:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 401
Outlook Email Settings by Mark Sundberg
I setup a co-workers Outlook account (matching my settings), and I get a "successful" message when I hit "test account settings". However, the test...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 13th 06 08:25 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
12 1,189
Installed Ms Office, Ms Office outlook will not install- existing by paul
Installed new Ms Office suite,which included Ms Office outlook. Ms Oulook will not popup or install, use AOL as my isp, dial-up 56K connection, ...
March 13th 06 08:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 887
how do I import personal folders made another email client by jatkowski
I have very important folders made in Gmail that I would like to import to Outlook with there contents. If this can be done, how do I do this Thank...
March 13th 06 09:54 PM
by jatkowski Go to last post
6 584
spell check is not working in Outlook by Harry
My spell check is working in Word 2000 but has recently stopped working in Outlook 2002. I'm not sure what caused this problem , I need help!
March 13th 06 10:51 PM
by Harry Go to last post
2 731
Problems with Outlook installation/registry by Craig Cockburn
Hi I am trying to read the registry values for an account set up with Outlook 2002. This is so that I can back up these values, create a new...
March 13th 06 11:34 PM
by Craig Cockburn Go to last post
0 726
forward button takes extremely long time to change screen by sasamson
sudden change in forward button function. It now takes over 60 seconds to bring up the forwarding screen. I may have corrupted a portion of the...
March 14th 06 06:06 AM
by sasamson Go to last post
0 534
installing an old personal folder by Atiba8
I had exported my personal folder, then my computer crashed. I tried to import the file, but I got an error message saying - i don't have premission
March 14th 06 09:17 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The