Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
outlook to new comp with no disk by Diana_705
I have outlook 2002 and just bought new computer. Did easy transfer wizard and it was able to move all office products and other files but not...
March 29th 10 07:17 PM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
1 477
Outlook to Outlook Express ..all inbox, contacts etc. lost HELP!! by Janet R. , NJ
Long story short..email was upgraded to Outlook express (from outlook) and now.. inbox contents lost, address book lost, folders lost, EVERYTHING...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 12th 07 02:56 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
14 929
Outlook to receive e-mails by Ale
When installing, it asks me for the incoming and outgoing mail servers. Where can I find these? Does it have anything to do with the fact that my...
July 17th 07 08:12 PM
by Mary Go to last post
2 428
outlook to use sprint broadband by j9
can't change my dail up to broadband for e-mail using outlook
April 9th 08 02:16 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 458
Outlook Today by loidster
I have installed a standalone version of Outlook 2007 to accompany Office H & S 2007. The Outlook Today buttion is missing from the Navigation Bar....
May 4th 09 07:08 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 748
Outlook today by jon hillway
I receive emails from 5 different IMAP servers. Outlook today lets me select folders to show but if course they are all called "Inbox" Is there...
February 14th 07 03:26 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 429
Outlook today by Bill
I recentlychanged from Outlook 2002 to 2003 and when initializing Outlook Today is my default page, however, whenever I go to a different section...
July 7th 06 05:34 PM
by Bill Go to last post
2 490
Outlook today by GLHAYS
Just downloaded and installed beta version of Outllook 2007. The outlook today screen comes up with html, style sheet code instead of a pageview....
June 18th 06 09:05 AM
by GLHAYS Go to last post
0 412
Outlook Today and Terminal Server by nordeide
Hi, When I run Outlook 2003 through a terminal server, I cannot find Outlook Today. Clocking on the "Mailbox - user name" in the Folder tree...
May 3rd 07 09:44 PM
by nordeide Go to last post
2 481
Outlook Today Configuration by dstubb
After installing Office 2007 on this PC I can not configure Outlook Today similar to that of my laptop which is also running 2007 with the "Winter"...
July 31st 06 06:01 PM
by dstubb Go to last post
0 423
Outlook today displaying a public calendar by Fredrik Bergström
Is there anyway to get outlook 2003 to display a shared public calendar on outlook today? And would it be possible via ADMs to have this on the...
March 28th 06 07:35 PM
by Fredrik Bergström Go to last post
0 483
Outlook Today Message Folders - Cannot access folder by Anthony Attard
I have customised the Outlook Today Messages section to show some of my folders - Inbox, Notes etc The items are displayed in the windows but when...
July 15th 06 01:34 AM
by Anthony Attard Go to last post
0 416
Outlook Today Page - Very Slow to Display by ptmx2
Outlook 2003 I configured OL2003 to start up in the OutLook Today folder. The 'Homepage' for Outlook Today is C:\Program Files\Microsoft...
August 21st 09 08:50 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 824
Outlook Today shows my data for a second and then data dissapears. by CarlE3
I have upgraded my Office XP set to Office 2007. My Outlook data and folders is all present and viewable in thier respective folder views but when...
June 10th 08 07:43 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 670
Outlook Today won't bring up Calendar,Tasks,or Mail by Gretchen
On opening Outlook 2003, Outlook Today tries to appear and I get an Internet Explorer Script error number 298 , and its telling me that outlvba.dll...
May 21st 07 05:07 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 425
Outlook today wont stay displayed by John Smith
Good Morning everyone, I was running Office 2003 and had my Outlook today screen (the one with calender dates, tasks, folders, etc) displayed. I...
June 1st 06 12:00 PM
by John Smith Go to last post
0 383
Outlook Today's display name is wrong by Michael
Recently had a user change their name. SMTP address was updated in AD and set to primary. However - Outlook today is still holding on to the old...
July 18th 08 03:14 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,848
Outlook tool menu by K. Powers
I am attempting to follow instructions in Article Q197577 which references a choice of "Services" on the Outlook 2003 Tools Menu dropdown. However,...
July 16th 07 08:55 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
8 678
outlook toolbar gray by mika
System Windows Media Player 2005 Outlook 2003 no new programs added but most applications on toobar are grayed out no new mail or reply this is a...
April 22nd 06 06:06 PM
by mika Go to last post
0 458
Outlook Toolbor...urgent pls by Jack Dorson
Hi, For one users, I have added a customized Toolbar in Outlook that runs a Macro when clicked. Now, I want this toolbar to appear for all the...
May 27th 06 09:49 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The