Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
KB885682 (outlk11.adm incorrect key for CheckAdminSettings?) by Paul Wintermeyer
I've recently been looking into controlling outlook 2003 using the security template http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885682 states that the...
August 5th 08 02:44 PM
by Paul Wintermeyer Go to last post
0 2,055
Backup outlook folder by Roger
My computer recently crashed and I had some technician backed up all my documents and outlook information. He saved 2 outlook folders: office and...
August 5th 08 07:09 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 518
How to tell Outlook 2007 not to download old emails? by Konstantin[_2_]
Hi, I'm starting to use Outlook for my mail. I have 2000 emails on my yahoo account. Outlook wants to download them all. How can I limit the age of...
August 5th 08 08:21 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 708
Different look and abilities by Rod D
When I am in exploring my Windows files structureand and documents. Some times I right click on a file icon, select “Send To” then “Mail...
August 6th 08 04:05 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 311
Outlook Express not needed with Outlook2007 by Ricky_O
I have Office2007 Small Business installed on WinXPSp3. It obviously has Outlook2007 included. Every morning when I boot up I get a dialogue box...
August 6th 08 03:57 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 280
Questions on configuring sent and trash folders on IMAP server by Randy
I have a few questions for you. I just recently switched from Thunderbird to Outlook/Office 2003 so that I can more easily keep my PPC phone synced...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 6th 08 04:24 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
15 972
Moving contents from 2k pst to 2003 data file. by blade777
We are upgrading a outlook 2000 client to 2003.. Can we transfer to the contents of the old pst folders to new 2003 outlook data files without...
August 6th 08 09:25 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 295
When I open Outlook 2003 error message say can't open folders by Ben Costigan
I have an MSN mail account. When I open Outlook 2003, I get an error message that the folders can't be opened. Any ideas?
August 6th 08 09:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 595
OUTLOOK EMAIL by Ambusy
I am getting a message that word is my email program but i have only used Outlook included with Office in the past. last night i got a message that...
August 6th 08 09:43 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 341
Outlook Crash by David
Hi, Just migrated Exchange 2000 from one hardware platform to another. Some (but not all) users are now experiencing Outlook 2003 crashing when...
August 6th 08 09:49 PM
by David Go to last post
2 328
Exchange account on different domain by Steve
I am a consultant who spends most of my time at customer site. I usually join customer's domain to work effectively. How can I access my exchange...
August 6th 08 09:51 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 395
How do I synchronize Blackberry with Outlook 07? by Paddy[_2_]
I am trying to set up the Intellisynch function with the full range of Outlook Applications (address book, calendar, tasks and notes) and the only...
August 7th 08 10:28 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 441
Outlook 2007 connecting to Exchange 2003 not recognising password by Mrs M
I can login to my email account on the Exchange server via webmail, and can sync my PDA with the server, but whenever I'm prompted for my password...
August 7th 08 12:05 PM
by Mrs M Go to last post
0 439
Dual monitors - Opening & creating email on same monitor by lcianciolo
I recently had a second monitor installed and keep Outlook open on the additional monitor. When I open an email or create a new one, it opens on...
August 7th 08 06:51 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 2,292
OL2k7 new install - unable to locate incoming mail by S2
Greetings all - Platform: Dell XPS M1530, Intel Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz, 4GM Ram, 250 GB hd. Vista Ultimate SP1 Just ordered and installed Outlook 2007....
August 7th 08 09:05 PM
by IGShelpdesk Go to last post
5 740
OL 2002 Can't Auto Receive Email by NeedALittleHelp
I recently installed Microsoft Office 2002 XP on a Vista laptop (I know. Shame on me.) I have several email accounts that I can manually receive...
August 7th 08 10:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 376
Not receiving emails by SparkintheDark
I've just joined up with a new ISP and thought I'd also configured Outlook (Office 2003 version) successfully, but seems I've only made it...
August 7th 08 10:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 293
2002 outlook in Office XP upped to 2007 outlook? by Steve
I use 2002 Office XP Professional that includes: Outlook - Word - Access - Power Point - Excel - Publisher. I would like to update OR replace the...
August 7th 08 10:54 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 453
Why am I unable to send/reply to messages in Trial Outlook 2007? by Art C.
My Trial Download was MS Office Standard Edition. Word seems to work fine, but Outlook, while new messages download, the "New", "Reply" and other...
August 8th 08 12:47 AM
by Art C. Go to last post
0 471
enable activex in Outlook 2003 by whitaker
Using outlook 2003, when i open an email, the message "your current security settings prohibit running activex controls on this page" pops up. I...
August 8th 08 02:26 PM
by whitaker Go to last post

From The