Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Sent date set to 'None' by carina
Using Outlook 2003 with IMAP folders. Have configured view to display sent date. Right-click on message in Inbox and select 'Move to folder'. After...
January 12th 06 03:56 PM
by carina Go to last post
0 1,153
Outlook 2003 wants to configure whenever user copys email to PST by John H.
I'm stumped: I have two users (out of 230) that try to move email from their exchange 2003 mailbox into an archive, and get "Please wait...
January 12th 06 04:38 PM
by John H. Go to last post
0 728
Outlook 2000 icon when Outlook 2003 is used. by DvH
Recently, I upgraded from Outlook 2000 to 2003. Then I imported my 2000 archive.pst file into Outlook 2003. The result is that I now have the Outlook...
January 12th 06 05:11 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 838
Offline Address Book by Marty
I've upgraded my PC to Office 2003 from 2000 and am now having trouble connecting Outlook to my Exchange server. Launching Outlook, I get the...
January 12th 06 05:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 1,214
disappearing shortcut in pane by BethP
I see a few references to this in older posts, but I'd like a little clarification if anyone could offer any! When I opened Outlook this morning,...
January 12th 06 05:50 PM
by BethP Go to last post
0 725
0x80042180 Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming mail serv by S.W.
I am operating in a Windows SBS 2003 SP1 environment. All workstations are using Windows XP SP2 Professional and Outlook 2003. All Systems will...
January 12th 06 07:47 PM
by S.W. Go to last post
0 3,571
Dec. Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail filter install problems by Sandy Wood
I've updated an admin install of Office 2003 Pro with the Dec Outlook 2003 Junk-Email update and refreshed the installation on two test machines....
January 12th 06 08:07 PM
by Sandy Wood Go to last post
0 812
additional outlook accounts question by KL
I'm running office 2003 and am giving my old computer to my ex. I am trying to set up additional individual outlook email accounts under my two...
January 12th 06 08:58 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 695
Outlook 2003 to Exchange Server 2003 not connecting over VPN by Off the Schneid
I have exchange server 2003 on a server with 2 controllers. I am able to ping 1 of the 2 controllers on the external VPN connection, which may...
January 12th 06 09:25 PM
by Off the Schneid Go to last post
0 841
the operation failed. the object could not be found. by ChandleyCrawford
i am trying to use outlook 2003 with business contact manager. i have an earthlink account. i have tried setting up a new profile and each time it...
January 12th 06 10:05 PM
by ChandleyCrawford Go to last post
0 1,767
Regsvr32.exe VB script.dll and frmcache.dat by lgs
I have been experiencing the same problem and have tried all of the fixes suggested. I note that most of the suggestions are refering to versions...
January 12th 06 11:32 PM
by lgs Go to last post
0 1,918
Reinstall by fhitz
Outlook Express is working fine. Do you think it has to be reinstalled if it is okay? "BillR - MVP" wrote: OLE registration errors with Outlook...
January 13th 06 01:39 AM
by BillR - MVP Go to last post
3 823
Installing Business Contact Manager by Tech-Duke
Late Reply but .... BCM is for Microsoft Office 2003 Small Business Edition or Pro edition only. It will not work if you just have stand-alone...
January 13th 06 02:21 AM
by Tech-Duke Go to last post
0 906
Outlook 2002 locks up by gpwahl
That corrected the problem. Thank you very much for your assistance "Brian Tillman" wrote: gpwahl wrote: ...
January 13th 06 03:40 AM
by gpwahl Go to last post
0 773
Choosing OptionsMail Format Crashes Outlook 2003 by Baer Bradford
If I choose any option under OptionsMail Format than Outlook 2003 crashes and requests to send an error report to Microsoft. I've tried...
January 13th 06 05:36 AM
by Baer Bradford Go to last post
2 989
printing html messages crashes outlook by joeford
outlook 2000 with all updates. .. recently (around dec 30) started crashing when attempting to print messages in html format. other formats (plain...
January 13th 06 07:39 AM
by joeford Go to last post
1 964
error (0x800CCC92) by phil
Come on guys....one of you Microsoft or Outlook gurus must have an idea how to solve this problem or at least what it is. This is driving me nuts. ...
January 13th 06 01:45 PM
by phil Go to last post
0 882
how do i set up a blackberry with outlook by Trouge
How do I configure my new blackberry to work with MS Exchange Server Outlook and Outlook generally?
January 13th 06 04:32 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 808
Need to setup to see another person's email by jj_wolven
At my company, we have an assistant who's job it is to go through her supervisor's email to clean out some of the less important emails for him. ...
January 13th 06 04:34 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 774
importing previous inbox by california user
I had to install a new hard drive and re-install all of my office programs. Is there any way I can import all of the messages from my previous...
January 13th 06 04:36 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The