Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
It looks as though Microsoft has updated MSO 2007 such that the shortcut combo for "Mark as Unread" changed from Ctrl+U to Ctrl+N, and used U for...
May 25th 09 10:00 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 618
"Mark my comments" does not work in Outlook 2007 by RSD
Hi, I have used "Mark my comments" for years in Outlook and it works well. I cannot get it to work in Outlook 2007. The change collor on reply also...
February 6th 09 12:56 PM
by RSD Go to last post
0 776
"Missing accounts button" by Craig M
I's setting up outlook 2000 sp3 in CW mode on my new computer. I have added 2 email accounts. I can send on either one by changing the default. But...
March 12th 06 06:07 PM
by Craig M Go to last post
2 923
"Name" problem with Outlook Connector by No Spam Please
Hi, I have Outlook 2003 and have used it for years with my Hotmail account. Like many, I had to download the Outlook Connector tool recently to...
September 13th 09 03:56 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 427
"News" toolbar button opens wrong program by Steve T
"News" toolbar button opens wrong program in Outlook 2007 standalone running under Vista Home Premium SP1. It opens Windows Mail as the newsreader....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 2nd 09 04:22 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
12 1,403
"no files set for backup" in Outlook 2003 Personal Folder Backup by desertdad
Windows Vista32, Office 2003 Professional, PST Backup working until 9/15/09, set for automatic backup every 7 days. Just discovered not working. ...
January 1st 10 04:19 AM
by Richard Israels Go to last post
4 1,377
"not a personal folders file (.pst)" opening backup Outlook.pst by JimmyZ
I am attempting to recover from Hard Disk Crash and have installed the same Office Outlook 2003 version as I had on the system that crashed. When...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 28th 06 04:32 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
10 1,794
"Not Implemented" error with Microsoft Office Outlook by vratz
I'm not able to do any operation with my outlook, i could only just read the mails expect that nothing can be processed. When im trying to perform...
March 6th 08 02:42 PM
by vratz Go to last post
0 516
"object is missing" error in send/receive POP3 by roscoe
I am setting up Outlook 2003. Earthlink (my ISP)has verified that my POP3 settings are correct. When Outlook tests settings, the error message...
November 16th 06 04:03 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
1 606
"Office (application) not installed for this user" by slatons
I'm using Office 2003 on a Windows XP sp2 laptop. I'm no longer able to run any office 2003 applications (word, excel, outlook, powerpoint, access)...
December 1st 06 11:11 PM
by slatons Go to last post
0 450
"Office\addins\fldpub.ed" could not be installed by Robert Ede
Had installed Outlook 2000 and then 2003 added Business Contact Mgr (re-install of complete Outlook) Outlook never worked worse/slower etc on...
September 21st 06 01:37 PM
by Robert Ede Go to last post
0 524
"olmapi32.dll is incompatible" by utkcito
Hi, I had outlook 2007 installed with office 2003. I just upgraded to office 2007, and now everytime i start outlook 2007 i get the error message...
July 2nd 09 06:34 AM
by Amit Aadarsh Go to last post
1 538
"On Behalf of" by Sulaiman
Hi I have configured a user to be able to send as a different user. The user logs on as UserA. The primary email account is setup as User B and...
August 18th 06 12:37 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 366
"operation cancelled due to restrictions placed on this computer" by Geri
I cannot open links in my outlook 2003 emails because of this error code. Is there a fix?
February 27th 10 09:27 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 646
"Out of Office" missing in TOOLS; OPTIONS by Timmy
User is Spain office, but Office 2K7 was installed in UK, on corp laptop, than shipped away.He is using VPN to connect to Corp Domain(Exchange). But...
May 20th 08 12:43 PM
by timic Go to last post
1 325
"Outlook data file not closed properly" and takes a long time to c by Anders
Hello, I got a user with an exceptional big mailbox (around 2GB) running Outlook 2003 in cached mode and he complains that he often gets the error...
September 25th 07 02:02 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 668
"Outlook Security Settings" Setup by Chris
Having a few challenges with this implementation. Setup: -------- Office 2000 SR-1 (latest Service Packs) - no Outlook Outlook 2003 Outlook 2003...
October 6th 08 03:52 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 322
"Outlook Server" by Mags Ingval
One of my techs just told me that his install requested the CD for "Outlook Server". What is he talking about? This is a SBS 2003 install? --...
March 30th 06 05:03 PM
by Mags Ingval Go to last post
2 320
"Page setup" for printing from Outlook Express? by John Cutler
I'm using XP, HP 4000 Laserjet, and Outlook Express (rather than Outlook, but hope the question might apply to both). For printing emails, is there...
April 19th 08 11:17 AM
by Tomcat Go to last post
3 526
"Prop Res DDL not loaded" by Lawman[_2_]
How do I deal with this message that frequently pops up?
May 28th 09 01:33 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post

From The