Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook connector doesn't work - adding new account by janik
vWin7 starter, Outlook 2003, Outlook connector v 14 installed. When klicking "Outlook connector" and "Add a new account" in Outlook, nothing happens...
July 27th 10 08:10 AM
by cshark Go to last post
1 13,367
0utlook 2010 Error code by bricko
What is up with this code. It seems to be known all around the net, but cant seem to get it to work or email to download. Can send mail but nothing...
July 19th 10 05:41 AM
by bricko Go to last post
0 2,463
Outlook 2007 - You have a previous version of the exchange messaging service by gt74
Hi all, I've trying to install and configure Outlook 2007. Installation goes ok and connects to exchange but i'm getting a message when I try to...
July 6th 10 04:01 PM
by gt74 Go to last post
0 8,809
Adding ad-ins to the home ribbon in Office 2010 by Ameneses
Is there a way to include or add an add-in command in the home ribbon? It's a terrible nuisance to be forced to open an especific tab in order to...
June 7th 10 09:43 PM
by Ameneses Go to last post
0 3,053
Outlook 2010 Mail with Custom Stationary by KL-RE
I have a customized stationary template add-in which works fine until I try to add in a signature at the close of an email. First it takes the...
June 5th 10 10:51 PM
by KL-RE Go to last post
0 3,885
Addin Tabs and home ribbon by Ameneses
Hi, In outlook 2010 all my addin buttons are coming in Addin Tabs (listed in). I dont want to always navigate to this tab to use my addins. So...
June 5th 10 01:13 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,301
How can I move Outlook 2002. inbox files to Outlook 2007 by sues
I just bought a new computer with Windows 7 and outlook 2007. I wishto transfer my files from outlook 2002. can anyone tell me how?
June 4th 10 08:47 PM
by Orland, Kathleen Go to last post
1 1,664
Error installing BCM 2010 beta by Armin
Hi, I'm facing problems with installing the beta BCM 2010. I'm running a windows 7 system with MS Office 2010 and tried to...
June 4th 10 08:19 PM
by Armin Go to last post
6 1,946
Auto forward email rule by hughess7
Hi all Not sure if this should be posted here or in an exchange forum so sorry if this isn't the right place for it!! We have Exchange 2003 on our...
June 4th 10 05:14 PM
by hughess7 Go to last post
2 1,497
Getting e-mails - contacts etc from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2010 by klafert
Prior to 2007 I would simply export e-mail messages, contact etc to a .PST file or simply copy that file over. But I think it different starting...
June 4th 10 01:54 PM
by Orland, Kathleen Go to last post
1 1,561
Can't Receive Emails by duwayneh
To Whom It May Concern: I recebtly moved my psts from an XP machine running Outlook 2003 to one running...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 4th 10 01:52 PM
by Orland, Kathleen Go to last post
12 1,931
2 data files with same address.... by asf66
When looking at the acct. settings for my data files, I noticed I have two Personal Folders showing, each with the the file name: ...
June 3rd 10 10:23 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,139
"Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not by JW
Two Outlook mail folders (I only set up one account) "Personal Folders" with nothing in them and " with numbers indicating the...
June 3rd 10 01:39 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,435
One Exchange server, two different profiles, wrong user by Naxterra
Hello I have Office 2010 Professional, I created two different profiles, one contains one POP3 mail account, other one contains two mail accounts...
June 3rd 10 11:54 AM
by Naxterra Go to last post
0 683
Outlook 2003; not running by denmarfl
WindowsXP\Outlook 2003 Last night when I opened Outlook 2003....Windows opened showing Processing failed and asking me to enter my ID and Password....
June 2nd 10 08:40 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 795
changing email displayed as... by asf66
I am trying to configure my email so that when I send a note, the recipient see this: "name | Company" in the from box, as opposed to this: "name...
June 1st 10 05:59 PM
by asf66 Go to last post
2 820
Printing in Memo Style by Rod
We recently migraedfom Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007. We receive (from a 3rd party) suto, system generated emails overnight to remind us of the need...
June 1st 10 01:21 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 849
How to create just 1 inbox by Merrick
Outlook 2007 I manage 8 email accounts, some are gmail (imap or pop3) and others are only pop3 accessible. My main (default) email is my gmail...
June 1st 10 12:26 PM
by Jj Go to last post
3 1,340
outlook 2007 will not open it says it has caused an error by Ruby2sdae2
I have windows vista and microsoft outlook 7 and suddenly today it won't open. I get an error message saying something has caused it to shut down...
June 1st 10 08:21 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,505
Access sub-folder by command line (in existing Outlook-instance) by Don
Hi, I'm trying ty craete an Outlook Note (in Outlook 2007 on Win7) by using the command "OUTLOOK.EXE" /select outlook:Temp_Notes /c...
May 31st 10 06:52 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post

From The