Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Installing Office 2007 on new laptop by Linda
I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 day free trial of Office 2007. After the disk has been installed and I click...
March 21st 10 06:35 PM
by Leonid S. Knyshov // SBS Expert Go to last post
1 904
Error after Outlook reinstall by SFKate
This would pop up. Error - Could not obtain Microsoft Outlook version Also, I can't install the microsoft updates to outlook because it says...
March 21st 10 05:46 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 547
Outlook 2003 on Windows 7 by BCfromDC
Can I move my Outlook2003 to my new Windows 7 machine? If I can't, how do I move Outlook 2007 to Windows 7 machine and still have it pass the...
March 21st 10 02:29 AM
by LD55ZRA Go to last post
1 698
Email Not being sent that has an email link in the signature by tdwan
I am using a signature for my emails that contains an email link to which the receipient can respond to my emails - it is a different email address...
March 20th 10 06:17 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 776
Outlook 2007 by Joe
I purchased MS Office Home & Student 2007, but I do not find Outlook 2007 in the disc? How do I get Office 2007? thanks.
March 20th 10 09:07 AM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
1 913
I just installed outlook 2003 - can't find format painter! Bad! by Cherand Jer
I have looked everywhere and can't find the format painter button in Outlook 2003 - it is still in the other 2003 office programs but seems to be...
March 20th 10 03:04 AM
by mirror Go to last post
2 780
Outlook by Joe
I purchased MS Office Home & Student 2007, but it doesn't have Outlook. How do I get access to Outlook? Do I have to purchase it?
March 20th 10 02:25 AM
by LD55ZRA Go to last post
2 707
How do I import Outlook Notes? by RC
I recently changed jobs. At my last office, I stored information on Outlook Notes. I exported those Notes to a disc. But I am having difficulty...
March 19th 10 07:58 PM
by Orland, Kathleen Go to last post
1 464
Office Outlook 2007 by Christa Garress
I just installed outlook 2007 and went to configure it and the new e-mail account is asking for a user name and a password, what do I do? I don't...
March 19th 10 01:48 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,178
Outlook keeps shutting down (REPOST) by Zakhary
Within the last week, every time that Outlook begins to perform an involved task, such as receiving a large or many emails, or processing archive...
March 19th 10 11:29 AM
by nancy0123 Go to last post
3 1,158
Outlook 2003 - Multiple PST files after move by slippin
Hi guys, I have a client with a dying WinXP Pro system w/seven AOL (don't laugh, I know, I know...) IMAP accounts in Outlook 2003, and I created a...
March 19th 10 07:49 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 694
Outlook 2007 - RPC Error by GoTrojans
We have an application with a report module. When we select email, the application uses MAPI and Outlook 2007 to process the reports for each email...
March 18th 10 10:11 PM
by GoTrojans Go to last post
2 913
Outlook &SafeMode by CindyJ
Outlook will not open. Wants to repair. does that just fine. Then wont open again, wants to repair. Just a loop. What can I do next. Tried to...
March 18th 10 06:18 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 854
Office won't open in Windows 7 by YoudsieM
New PC in January. Outlook (Office 07) has worked fine since then. Yesterday tried to open Outlook and got the message "Cannot start Microsoft...
March 18th 10 05:08 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 766
Bijlage opties outlook 2010 by Leo
Waar kan je in outlook 2010 instellen dat wat het formaat van je te verzenden afbeeldingen moet zijn. Het staat niet op de plaats waar ik het in...
March 18th 10 09:14 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 899
adobe pdf outlook addin by pittmanj
Cannot convert Outlook folders to Adobe PDF
March 18th 10 09:09 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 852
sync outlook 2007 with outlook 2003 on a different computer by Terbo
I have a new computer with Outlook 2007 so I need to sync or move Outlook 2003 Contacts, Folders, Tasks, Calendars etc from my old computer.
March 18th 10 02:06 AM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 834
what is squirrle mail settings? by Rob[_13_]
Hi I use outlook 2007 for hotmail and ameritech, I can send and received fine, when using Squirrle mail I can only received email not send, I can...
March 17th 10 11:46 PM
by Leonid S. Knyshov // SBS Expert Go to last post
2 475
Outlook Default Editor by David Kensley
In Outlook 2007, the Mail Format tab of the Options Dialogue Box shows the selection for using Word as the default editor, but it is watered, and...
March 17th 10 10:16 PM
by neo Go to last post
1 451
Is it possible to change User-Agent for Outlook 2010? by DamianD
Can this header be set or disabled programmatically or through registry? It is set to custom string even for traffic inside add-in's web browser...
March 17th 10 05:59 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post

From The