Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Spell Check with Outlook Express by Tammy O
Is there anyway to enable spell check, within Outook Express, without having any other office software installed?
March 25th 10 09:37 PM
by LD55ZRA Go to last post
4 640
Windows7 and Word 2007 mouse can not select text by PeterT
I can not insert cursor or select text with mouse with a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 2007 and Word 2007 (Outlook 2007 has same issue). I tried...
March 25th 10 02:56 PM
by Gerardo L Go to last post
1 567
Links in mails no longer work... by Rgryn
in outlook 2007, out of the blue... when I select a link from an email, I get an error: "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in...
March 25th 10 11:01 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 545
Outlook 2002 customized installation not always pre-populating inf by John
Hi, We used the Office 2002 Resource Kit to create a customized installation for Office 2002 a long time ago (obviously). We notice that, when...
March 24th 10 08:43 PM
by John Go to last post
0 736
Auto-Delete Task Items by Caragira
I would like to delete a task when it's complete. I don't want go into each task to delete it. I want it click once and it's gone. I do not want to...
March 24th 10 06:01 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,325
Outlook 2007 crashes with Windows 7. by lesperance
Outlook 7 installed with SP2. Recently upgraded Vista to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Outlook 2007 ran without incident. Installed Microsoft's...
March 24th 10 05:58 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
8 1,126
Doesn't work for non-administrators by Ed
I have Outlook 2003 installed on a Windows 2003 Terminal Server server. If I log in as a user in the administrator group, Outlook works fine. As...
March 24th 10 02:44 PM
by Ed Go to last post
0 630
Questions by krzatchok
how do i change from microsft exchange to pop3 in outlook 2007. The program wont stay open to use the tool menu. it tells me its not connected and...
March 24th 10 02:04 AM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 525
Outlook 2007: Export Account Settings by ChrisInNewYork
I use and love Outlook. However, I may be what is considered a "power user", and I own my own mail server and domain. Lets call the domain...
March 23rd 10 01:47 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
4 1,392
registry error reported upon opening outlook. by jackdlosgatos
just re-installed OFFICE XP Small Business edition. All apps open. Outlook opens but won't let me set up email account. I cannot open EMAIL ACCOUNT...
March 23rd 10 06:02 AM
by Leonid S. Knyshov // SBS Expert Go to last post
2 511
Outlook express- e-mail by Gordon
Changed service provider and unable to set up oulook - can send messages but cannot recieve.
March 22nd 10 11:47 PM
by Leonid S. Knyshov // SBS Expert Go to last post
9 1,781
Can't connect outlook in WIN 7 pro by stanley
Hi, I have just installed outlook client7 in a WIndows 7 professional machine. However, I can't seem to connect to my exchange server. It works...
March 22nd 10 11:41 PM
by Leonid S. Knyshov // SBS Expert Go to last post
5 972
Programmatic access settings disabled by jfmartel
Hi, How I can enable the access to change the settings for the programmatic access in Outlook 2007. I tried to change the setting...
March 22nd 10 10:38 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,568
How do i move outlook 2007 to a new computer? by Gwen
I purchased new computer and want to take off 2007 outlook on it and put it on the new one. I tried to install the 2007 outlook on the new and it...
March 22nd 10 06:59 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 548
Outlook 2003 - SMTP to Exchange 2010 Migration by Casey Chambliss
Our business has about 175 users all using Outlook 2003 and we currently are using IMail as our mail server. I have just installed Exchange 2010...
March 22nd 10 06:44 PM
by Casey Chambliss[_2_] Go to last post
4 1,032
Adding Fax Mail Transport in OutLook by Terence Tse
There is no way to add Fax Mail Transport to all users. We need to spend a lot of time visit every single user's desktop and configure the Fax Mail...
March 22nd 10 03:45 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 749
Outlook its recieving but not sending emails thru pop3 smtp by Joan M Beltre
Outlook 2000 its recieving but not sending emails thru pop3 smtp sever to exchange
March 22nd 10 12:14 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,223
Outlook 2003 anywhere, SBS 2003R2 & Win7 by NitinS
We have SBS 2003R2 installed and working perfectly. Previously win Vista client and Outlook 2003, I could use outlook anywhere without problem with...
March 22nd 10 07:40 AM
by NitinS Go to last post
4 1,043
Runtime Error by Zakhary
In a previous post, more details about the Runtime Error Alert that I receive was requested for further diagnosing of the problem I am experiencing...
March 21st 10 09:24 PM
by Leonid S. Knyshov // SBS Expert Go to last post
4 985
Setup Rules in Outlook 2007 by Kranek
I had rules set up in 2003 that moved certain mail into subfolders. The same rules in 2007 copy the e-mail into the folders instead moving them. I...
March 21st 10 07:38 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The