Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
2007 Customize Outlook Today by JT
I am having an error trying to customize the outlook today screen, It gives me an active x block but when I say allow it still does not allow it....
September 22nd 07 05:49 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 361
2007 design by bnc
My parents got new computer with Office 2007. We are not happy with the "blue" background and design of Outlook and Word. (Personally, I think they...
June 14th 07 04:02 AM
by bnc Go to last post
2 302
2007 Email Attachments by Joe
When sending an email or when replying to an email I hit the attach file button and it flashes but will not go to a brouse mode to allow me to...
September 12th 09 03:55 PM
by Lorien Go to last post
1 792
2007 Email stuff in sent box by aedcone
I have several earthlink email addresses and seem to be able to send email with Outllook 2007, with the exception of one of them... and I can't...
January 7th 08 10:15 PM
by aedcone Go to last post
0 303
2007 Home and Student licenses by Matt Anderson
I am considering purchasing a copy of Office 2007 Home and Student. I know I am allowed to install it on three devices, but I am wondering about...
March 4th 09 08:28 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 735
2007 Importing & Exporting .pst files by dstubb
Using Outlook as my e-mail software, and having two PC's on a home service, fequently I transfer my mail deemed saving to my Desktop PC (from this...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 28th 06 09:49 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
15 1,325
2007 Install over Office 2002 (XP) ? by dotjb
I have Office 2002 (XP) installed and want to use Office 2007. Should I uninstall Office 2002 first? If so, will it be able to read in my .pst...
January 26th 07 02:39 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 443
2007 office will not activate by Eric Morse
I downloaded the trial of office 2007 pro. Ran it until trial ran out. Before purchasing I wanted to try the office 2007 enterprise. Downloaded it...
March 10th 07 05:53 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 359
2007 Outlook (Vista), how to configure contact list for Word by Karen
How do I configure my contact list so that I can be used as a Word address book? When I open properties box under Outlook Address Book the check box...
May 13th 09 10:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 820
2007 Outlook B2 Error OLMAPI32.dll by G Peng
I downloaded the whole 2007 Office Suite and every program has worked beautifully except Outlook. Outlook worked initially and it kept asking me to...
December 19th 06 04:26 AM
by S Go to last post
1 676
2007 outlook data file not closed properly by Henry Vanston
I have read & tried most recommendations posted he - disable email virus scanner: AVG gives constant reminders to put it back - disable add-in's:...
February 19th 08 03:21 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 466
2007 outlook email Setup Problem by k24powder
I changed my IP from one company to another with i download the 2007 outlook it wwork fine. Then when i changed to my new one I can't get it to...
November 1st 06 03:47 PM
by k24powder Go to last post
0 352
2007 outlook install by essentialbill
i have 2003 office small business. i upgraded to 2007 small business. when i try to install outlook 2007 there is a red x. i tried uninstalling 2003...
April 24th 07 09:02 PM
by essentialbill Go to last post
0 283
2007 Outlook is less than 8.5.5603.0? by Peak
I get the following error dialog box on starting Outlook 2007: Title: MeetingPlace for Outlook Content: Your version of Outlook is less than...
September 23rd 09 04:39 AM
by teksup 1151 Go to last post
2 1,469
2007 Outlook Not Available in Installation by Daniel
After installing Outlook 2007 and enjoying it for a few months now, I booted up my computer and went to start it. The files were all gone, the...
October 28th 06 05:21 AM
by Daniel Go to last post
0 387
2007 PAINFULLY SLOW sending/receiving POP3 & Hotmail by pstd86
I have it installed on my home PC with the latest Windows/Office updates. I installed it under the local Administrator account, but I set up a...
March 17th 10 02:37 AM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 878
2007 Pro by Joe
I downloaded a trial of 2007 profesional. It says it has outlook with contact manager. the install says it's not part. the compare at one location...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 16th 08 11:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
13 643
2007 Render problem solution by Sandy Miller com>
Well it's not a solution as much as an identified cause. AVG AntiVirus screws the rendering of email messages in Outlook 2007 B2. Solution is to...
June 3rd 06 10:46 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 650
2007 Service Pack 2 by b16blr
On both my work laptop and home PC I have an error since installing SP2 as follows. "Outlook cannot display this view" After clicking "OK" I get the...
May 11th 09 03:52 AM
by b16blr Go to last post
2 721
2007 setup by mrosario
I am installing outlook for personal home use with my comcast account. However, I cannot get past the exchange server and mailbox name. Comcast...
June 21st 07 06:06 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The