Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Share my calendar option missing by Michele
We use Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. I have one end user who does not have the option "Share my calendar", all our other users do. He wants to...
January 18th 06 08:36 PM
by Michele Go to last post
0 1,682
Extend Activity function to Personal Folders ? by am7777
Hi, Client: Outlook 2003 Server: Ex 5.5/sp4 on NT 4.0/sp6a We take advantage of tracking the 'Activity' feature of Contacts, but it checks the...
January 18th 06 09:12 PM
by am7777 Go to last post
0 756
Permission question. by EdwardQ
I'm troubleshooting a enhancement that was written for our EDP software (NxtTrend). It allows you to forward PO's and send mail from inside the...
January 18th 06 10:48 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,077
Can I have the Journal automatically sent to myself w/o scripts? by Fire Thorn
What I'm trying to do now is create a Journal (phone conversation) entry that will allow it to automatically be sent to myself, or the current user....
January 18th 06 11:05 PM
by Fire Thorn Go to last post
0 586
Stting up Outlook 2003 With XP by The Fredster
I currenlty have 2 PC's. 1 is running Windows ME with outlook express 6.0 and the other is Windows XP Media Centre with Outlook 2003. On Express...
January 18th 06 11:50 PM
by DL Go to last post
5 515
Outlook Archive location and PRF files by CTXFRMR
I have been tasked with modifying the default archive location for a Citrix Environment and am having difficulty. The first issue is the path. ...
January 18th 06 11:51 PM
by DL Go to last post
3 2,397
Incoming email from second account received into default account by SSG
I'm using Outlook 2003 on my wireless laptop. I have 2 email accounts - the default account and account 2. When doing a Send/Receive, all incoming...
January 19th 06 12:08 AM
by DL Go to last post
4 1,150
Make outlook validate addresses against the GAL first before perso by Ravi Sabharanjak
Hello, Is there any setting (registry / group policy) to force outlook to validate addresses against the global address lists (regardless of the...
January 19th 06 12:40 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 702
Incomplete documentation on the Outlook adm templates by Ravi Sabharanjak
Most of the "Explain" fields for the policy settings in the Outlook adm template have not been filled in by Microsoft when they released the...
January 19th 06 12:41 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 831
Group policy: Always validate personal DLs while sending mail by Ravi Sabharanjak
There's an option in the Outlook adm file to enable the above. Does any one know what it means exactly? Will this prevent Outlook from using an...
January 19th 06 12:48 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 813
Business Contact Manager won't run reports by vikbob
I am running Outlook 2003 with BCM Update v. 2.00.3701.00 on an XP Home machine. Every time I attempt to run a report I get the message "The report...
January 19th 06 12:53 AM
by vikbob Go to last post
0 656
winmail.dat file in forwarded message with attachment by Andi
I am using outlook 2003 and have just started having this problem. When I forward a message and include an attachment 9in this case a word doc) some...
January 19th 06 02:23 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
1 1,153
Outlook goes direclty to look for an exchange server by Jorge
After installing Office professional 2003 more than once on the same computer, when I start outlook instead of properly opening to configure a POP3...
January 19th 06 03:10 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
1 667
Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to display the selected fo by 5Circles
I'm trying to install Office XP. The system had a trial copy of Office 2003, so I uninstalled, but not before using Outlook - unfortunately it...
January 19th 06 04:20 AM
by 5Circles Go to last post
2 858
File not found when modifing installation by John Schmidt
Hello, I wanted to install Outlook 2003 using the modify installation feature, after having installed Office 2003 already. I have got a file not...
January 19th 06 10:21 AM
by John Schmidt Go to last post
0 653
Trouble emailing some meetings in outlook. by Tony
I can create an appt. on computer A and email it to computer B and I get an email with an attachment that will add the appointment to my calendar. ...
January 19th 06 02:47 PM
by Tony Go to last post
2 700
Create Pulldown Menus in Outlook Tasks by Wade Arnold
"Wade Arnold" wrote: I need to create pulldown menus in Outlook Task Table Veiws for people who can't type. First is it possible in Outlook...
January 19th 06 02:49 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 609
how to confiure MS "Outlook Live" to use Exch2003 from Internet by mailman
I want to use "Outlook live " this the name of the product to connect to my mailbox from the Internet how can I do that Thanks
January 19th 06 03:20 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 708
Exchange over the Internet with outlook 2003 by Michael
Hallo' I've a trouble. How I configure my outlook for exchange internet connection in a lan with a proxy installed ? Can you help me ? Thanks e...
January 19th 06 03:31 PM
by Michael Go to last post
0 579
remote access exchange / synch issues by pt_tony
I'm trying to use outlook 2003 from home to access my exchange account... i have Outlook Web access, but prefer to use Outlook. I set up access in...
January 19th 06 03:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The