Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Copying .nk2 file by teenzbutler
We run Outlook 2007. A user opened Outlook and received the message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." ...
January 7th 10 08:19 PM
by Brian Tillman[_2_] Go to last post
1 792
Copying .pst file. by jwb
I have a new computer, and I want to move my Outlook.pst file to the new one. When I load Office 2003 on the new machine it forces me to create an...
October 23rd 06 04:45 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 449
Copying all data from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007 by The Irish Wolfhound
I have Outlook 2003 on XP Pro and on another machine Outlook 2007 on Vista Ultimate. I wish to copy all my data (pst file, address book and...
September 19th 07 11:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 384
Copying an address book to Outlook 2003 by Aaron
Is it possible to move/copy/import an address book from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 when Exchange is not being used? The user is just using POP...
January 31st 06 10:43 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 614
Copying Catagories to Another User by DZUNIS
I would like to export my master category list so it can be used by other users. I am using 2007. I tried the Regedit trick I found, but it does...
June 30th 07 03:02 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 1,182
Copying E-mail from OE to Outlook 2007 by Rollo
I'm new to discussion groups so please overlook it if I don't present the question as clearly as needed. I need to move E-mail messages from...
March 12th 10 08:45 PM
by Rollo Go to last post
5 1,043
Copying oulook pst file from a back up after reinstalling Office 2 by Anand[_2_]
When I try to Add an Outlook pst file from a back up I get a message Outlook.pst is not a personal folder file and does not allow me to access all...
June 3rd 08 07:17 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 404
Copying Outlook Data File(s) to new PC by Maurice IRL
I need to copy my Outlook Data File(s) for a second user moving from my PC to a new PC on my network. How do I do this? -- Maurice
January 16th 07 10:04 AM
by Maurice IRL Go to last post
2 461
Copying Outlook inbox and sent items by Peter Ball
I am trying to copy my documents including attachments from Office 2003 to a new computer with Office 2007. Using the import/export tool I am unable...
September 14th 07 03:17 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 351
Copying over account from hard disk backup by Jon_Lowes
My computer died and I've had to re-install Outlook. I didn't have any specific backups, but I do have a copy of the C:/ drive. I followed the...
April 5th 06 04:42 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 471
Copying Preferences to new installation by SOS
When I install Outlook on another PC. how can I export the cuatomized views, field prefernces etc that I have set on the 1 PC so it looks the same? ...
July 23rd 09 07:06 PM
by Anteaus Go to last post
1 541
Copying PST file to another computer by [email protected]
I want to copy my Outlook pst file from my computer to my laptop. Then when I update the calendar can I copy again to the other computer. My main...
September 10th 07 01:51 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 417
Copying PST file to new instalation by Charles
I have just setup a new PC and installed Outlook and I have copied the PST file from my old PC to the new one. When I open Outlook on the new PC all...
April 3rd 06 04:52 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 1,144
copying pst files by Steve Woodstock
When I copy a pst file from one computer to another new one, the email account information as passwords are not copied. Are these stored in another...
July 31st 06 11:48 PM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
2 492
Copying settings from one user to another on same PC by nojo901
Hi I am setting up a new Office 2007 instalation on a PC with two users. Both users wil use the same settings (apart from email accounts etc..) Can...
November 8th 07 10:18 AM
by nojo901 Go to last post
0 328
Copying Settings from Outlook 2003 to 2007 by RT
Which files can be used as they are or at least imported? I have many settings on 2003 that I'd like to replicate on 2007 (different computers, not...
February 20th 09 10:23 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 465
Corporate email account help by Tim VonDerHaar
I work for a small company (60 employees) and I have been struggling with deciding how to setup outlook to address the different email needs of the...
June 29th 06 01:29 PM
by Tim VonDerHaar Go to last post
2 533
Corporate or Workgroup option by Conan Kelly
Hello all, What is the "Corporate or Workgroup" option? Does this only apply to Outlook 2000? If so, are there similar options/functionallity for...
August 18th 06 11:34 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 600
corporate outlook e-mail signature setup by OHM_Diesel
I have a company of 170 people. I want to have a Corporate E-mail Signature Policy so that everyone has identical signatures. The only thing unique...
December 20th 06 09:08 PM
by OHM_Diesel Go to last post
0 724
Corporate signature deployment by SylvainB
Hi, I want to deploy the corporate signature on each client in my compagny. I have a .NET application for provide a personnal HTM file for each...
May 14th 09 05:01 PM
by SylvainB Go to last post

From The