Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   Forwarding email with imbedded pictures arrives with a place holde (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/9480-forwarding-email-imbedded-pictures-arrives.html)

mbeaven March 26th 06 11:58 PM

Forwarding email with imbedded pictures arrives with a place holde

I am trying to troubleshoot a friend's problem with forwarding an email with
imbedded pictures. When the email arrives there is no picture, a placeholder
has replaced the imbedded picture.

I remember there was a setting that specified including the picture inline
in in the email message. However, I can not seem to find where that is in
this release of Outlook 2003, and the helps and knowledge base has been of no
use in finding out where the settings are.

Please does anyone remember or know what I have to have her change to
correct her problem with forwarded emails?

Thanks,

Michele