"blocked"preceedes all Links in Outlook '07

Old July 1st 09, 04:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
TOParker

Default "blocked"preceedes all Links in Outlook '07

ALL links in my email, no not just Junk email, have the word blocked
preceecding them. ex. blockedhttp://www.microsoft.com How do I fix this?
Old July 1st 09, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"TOParker" wrote in message

ALL links in my email, no not just Junk email, have the word blocked
preceecding them. ex. blockedhttp://www.microsoft.com How do I fix this?

Unless there is one or more colons between "blocked" and "http", it's not
Outlook. See this:
http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/blocked.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]