Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   Resolving informations in "To" Field (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/91488-resolving-informations-field.html)

[email protected] June 12th 09 03:08 PM

Resolving informations in "To" Field

I want to send e-mails to recipients by entering for instance their telefone
number or location or whatelse I can remember in the To-Field. I want Outlook
to resolve any information stored in the contact data of the corresponding
global adress list entry in an e-mail adress. If there are multiple
possibilities the choice list should appear.

I know this is possible because it works for the location.
Where can I find an overview with all property fields of outlook contacts
and a description which of the fields Outlook uses for the resolve process to
get the e-mail adress.

A hint of how to create new fields or add existing to the resolve process
would be useful to.

Scenario Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003

Thank you for answers

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] June 23rd 09 05:33 PM

Resolving informations in "To" Field

"
ft.com wrote in message

I want to send e-mails to recipients by entering for instance their telefone
number or location or whatelse I can remember in the To-Field.

No need to post multiple times.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]