Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   Unable to stay signed in to Outlook (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/84045-unable-stay-signed-outlook.html)

Darren January 6th 09 09:53 AM

Unable to stay signed in to Outlook

I would like my computer to sign into outlook automatically when my computer
starts. At the moment i have to open the program, enter my user and password
and then i can get my mail. When i click the X at the top right side of the
screen, it sign's me out at the same time, so in order to monitor my mail all
day i have to leave the page open. I have checked settings for anything that
may be obvious but can't seem to find anything

DL January 6th 09 10:46 AM

Unable to stay signed in to Outlook

What version of Outlook?
The 'X' will close any open program, minimise the window, ' - '
Outlook will not receive any mail if its not running, Personally I would'nt
reccommend having Outlook start when you boot your PC