Why won't it accept my yahoo password?

Old November 30th 08, 09:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
NiekoOsStrous

Default Why won't it accept my yahoo password?

I try to set up my email account with Outlook and it keeps asking for my
yahoo email password. I provide it, but it's not accepted. The same screen
keeps popping up. I had the same problem with my roadrunner email, but fixed
it somehow. I forget how. I think it eventually accepted it. I'm new to
computers and this is confusing and intimidating and very frustrating.
Old December 2nd 08, 11:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I]

Is this a paid Yahoo Plus account? You can't access a free Yahoo account
with Outlook or any other email client without help:

http://ypopsemail.com/
YPOPs!

Hal
--