Mails are getting downloaded in reverse order Outlook 2007

Old November 26th 08, 10:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Sarath Kumar M

Default Mails are getting downloaded in reverse order Outlook 2007

Hi all,

We have recently deployed an Exhange 2007 on Windows 2008.The mail client
is outlook 2007 for all users and POP3 used for accessing the mail.

Now all users have been complaining that mails are downloading in
reverse order - that is latest to oldest. ie when I am downloading more than
one mail, the latest mail is getting displayed in the Outlook .

Is there any change that needs to be done at outlook 2007 to
change this behaviour?

--
Thanking You,
Sarath Kumar M

--
Thanking You,
Sarath Kumar M
Old December 2nd 08, 10:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I]

None that I know of. Out of curiosity, why are you using POP3 instead of
the native Exchange Server service Outlook supports?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --

Old December 3rd 08, 05:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Sarath Kumar M

Dear Hostetler,

Thank you for your reply.We are having other issues for using MAPI
client.

--
Thanking You,
Sarath Kumar M