Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   Error: "A required installation file SKU111.CAB can not be found" (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/82282-error-required-installation-file-sku111.html)

Matt November 25th 08 07:07 PM

Error: "A required installation file SKU111.CAB can not be found"

Outlook2003 Pro

Can not send email but can receive them [????]. I ran Detect/Repair which
gave me the following error message, "A required installation file SKU111.CAB
can not be found".

I am traveling and do not have my installation CD[s].

How can I fix this issue?