Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   Change of default font size and color in Outlook 2007 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/81234-change-default-font-size-color.html)

Javi100 November 4th 08 07:51 PM

Change of default font size and color in Outlook 2007

When I change the default font size and color in Outlook 2007 its resets back
to default font after every reboot. Help

Nativecolorado November 26th 08 05:35 PM

Change of default font size and color in Outlook 2007

Same issue here. Only it resets after closing Outlook 2007 and re-opening it.
We can't get the font to stick. Any ideas anyone?