Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   switching from cw to imo (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/8016-switching-cw-imo.html)

Craig M March 12th 06 08:57 PM

switching from cw to imo

I'm setting up outlook 2000 sp3 on a new computer. I want to switch from cw
to imo so I can have the accounts button. Both my acounts were working fine
in cw. But when I switched to imo I get either a 0x800ccc15 tcp/ip error or a
0x8000ccc19 timeout error. I tried deleting and recreating the accounts. I
tried disabling my virus scan of email. Didn't help. Switched back to CW and
it works fine. How do I get it to work in imo mode?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] March 12th 06 11:34 PM

switching from cw to imo

Do the instructions here help sort this out for you:

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/choosingmode.htm

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Craig M asked: