Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   How di copy me emails and history to a new computer (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/71710-how-di-copy-me-emails.html)

Mart 97 May 9th 08 04:11 PM

How di copy me emails and history to a new computer

I am using MS outlook Express V6 with XP and now have a new laptop using
Vista. I want to copy my emails, address book etc to the new computer. How do
I do this?

Brian Tillman May 9th 08 05:03 PM

Mart 97 Mart wrote:

I am using MS outlook Express V6 with XP and now have a new laptop
using Vista. I want to copy my emails, address book etc to the new
computer. How do I do this?

Ask in a Windows Mail newsgroup. This has nothing to do with Outlook.
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]